Followers

Saturday 21 February 2009

Can YOU help???

PINK JULIE

Ok everyone,you all know me,if I see something worth while,then I shout about it.

I kept seeing this pink car around Craven,plastered in stickers,I read them a few times in Morrisons car park...poor lass I thought,I know what shes going through,so......whats it all about???........

Its about Julie and other sufferers and bone marrow and blood transfusions and fund raising and awareness and and and PHEW................ ok log onto her supporters website and see what YOU can do....go on....ya kna ya wanna!!!!

PINK JULIE

Also,while you are all doing nothing hahaha....log onto here and light a candle for friends.....

Light a candle dont forget search groups (top left) my group is P.A.T

Dont forget to hold down Ctrl (bottom left of keyboard) as you left click links,or you will get booted off the page....but ya knew that didn't ya???

Tarra
God bless
Paul
xx

No comments: