Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Another clinic

Well,it was a visit to Dr Rasheed's clinic and X Rays,I have been having quite a lot of new pains in my back and ribs so I was dreading going.
Had back X Rays the other week,as I told my GP,that I thought it was all coming from my Ankylosing Spondilosis,a problem with my back since 1974.
Rasheed say,X Ray showed no new tumour growth for the 3rd quarter,so I was delighted,he viewed the XRays to my back which showed,as I suspected,my Kypho-Scholiosis (S shaped spine) and the Ankylosing Spondylosis (a severe form of athritis).

I was pleased as he was when viewing the chest X Rays,he said he thinks now,that he can start looking at repairing the heart valve,there is a parallel butted sarcoma,alongside,and a heart valve not closing properly,so I was not well enough before to let them open me up,and see if they could scrape away the sarcoma,or if it was intrusive (intertwined).
He ordered a blood test for counts and gave me an application to give Cardio Respiratory clinic.As I arrived home,they phoned with appointment for December 14th,for ultra sound scans,to get a 3D picture of heart and its surroundings,so they must now be thinking its worth spending money on me,lol,life's good...God's good....

God bless you all who are following my journey,its all mind over matter...most of you are always in my mind,the rest don't matter lol.

Tarra batties......go flap your wings.....
Paul
xx

No comments: