Followers

Monday 1 February 2010

Well... It's February....again.....

And I never thought I would get the chance to see it but here am I....I feel so fortunate,so privileged when so many I have met on this journey have not made it...God rest your souls,you battled so hard against the alien....x

Well... if you have read earlier blogs of things I wanted to do..as milestones in my life,there were lots... as you saw,but they were immediate ones,I never dreamt of looking at long shots such as revisiting places from my youth days in the Royal Navy except the Aberfan thing and HMS Belfast....this morning I turned on my tv to GMTV and those who know me know I hate football (yes I know it's odd for a man) all the recent talk of World Cup and the build up to it's fever I blanked out...until this morning...it was from a place of my youth....a happier place, Port Elizabeth,South Africa,apparently they are reporting from all the areas around the Cape,it is where I have happy memories from my Navy days,so I guess I better start watching World Cup reports...I can always turn off the soccer bit hahahaha.Looking forwards to seeing Simonstown,Lorenzo Marx,East London,Capetown,etc.etc...come on you reds lololllll...

Tarra folks,don't forget St Valentine visits this month

No comments: