Followers

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Saddened

Today I visited George's bench to put fresh flowers,then I visited my church to pray and light candles in my prayer corner.
I was so upset to find that the rosary/crucifix I bought online 5 years ago from a shop in Jerusalem,which as all my friends know,was draped over the cross on the small altar,was missing.
Apparently it was stolen a few weeks ago,but seeing as my ankle break had limited my mobility,I never noticed it missing.
Dr Neil our Vicar tells me it went missing 3 weeks ago,so I went home and ordered a new one from the shame shop in Israel,this one in Olive wood from the mount of Olives.
I will put the picture on my blog when it has arrived and been blessed.
I guess the person who took it...maybe needed help with faith more than me,MY faith is in my heart.
Paul
xx

No comments: