Followers

Thursday 10 July 2008

Thursday night.........

Phew..... bit tired,still bruised..... its to be expected..

The consultant today at my clinic after zap,told me it all seems to be going along well...shes happy she says,and I look like I'm managing the extra strains.

Also the brain scan taken last Tuesday because of left arm/hands numb,tingles...I told her Im sure its muscular on account of the grotesque deformity my body is held at,to get the zapper shot..

She agreed as the bran scan shows nothing,no marks,swollen blood vessels,no signs of stroke..

Shes doing another one in two weeks,with a full body nuclear scan,and my neck as well,as the course session finishes,
Apparently,sessions end July 28th,but the radiation continues working internally for 4-6 weeks.

Ok....thats my update,so no more worries OK

Take care of each other for me...you are all important

.......x

1 comment:

Freida said...

good news about brain scan,hope you feel less tired tomorrow. Freidax