Followers

Friday 30 January 2009

Scan day

I needed to chat to my blog today,all my life,right from my abused childhood,I have put on a brave couldn't care less face...my shield against everything.

Today...I'm scared...I feel like running away but there is nowhere to run to,I know I should stay positive but I feel as if I am now on a conveyer belt, heading towards a crusher..... I hope today is not the start of the end.


Tarra....will let you all know as usual...sorry if I seem negative today....I even prayed but could not feel Gods presence,but thats daft cos hes always there for everyone.....sorry God x
P
love you all
xx

Afternoon edit............

Well I went for several scans,must wait now till February 9th for consultants results...fingers crossed.

About me feeling scared this morning,well.... I got to the hospital waiting room and picked up a very old magazine,expecting to read about the relief of Mafekin,I opened it to read wise words from Nelson Mandella.

quote "The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid,but he who conquers fear"unquote......

Today I felt a brave man......thank you God...

No comments: