Followers

Sunday 23 May 2010

Hot weather

Oh well it had to happen,first time for years we have good hot weather and I'm complaining lol....typical British reaction I guess hahaha....

On a serious note,it's the first time since this illness that the weather has been hot and the issues that I often used to read about have become appropriate to my life.

Breathing is difficult after my treatment,now its a nightmare in this heat,and my heart problem,it is a nightmare trying to get it to work properly keeping my body cool.
Been awake most of the night and I'm exhausted...phew.... roll on Autumn/winter...I never HAVE been a summer person even when young and fit,in fact as a teen in the Royal Navy I hated the Gulf when stationed there on duty in the 60's.

At least I can make my way to a cold shower room,some people cannot,so for that reason,I once again,count my blessings.
Take care everyone,drink lots of liquids,but NOT alcohol lol
Paul
xx

No comments: