Followers

Friday 28 May 2010

Oncology day....

Well here we are another day and another Oncologist examination.....but what great news,she told me she's VERY pleased at my recovery level considering I was at death's door 2 years ago....she told me to carry on as I am but I'm not a fool and I must listen to my body.The cancer is still there but has been fried along with the left lung,it is now a matter of living according to my new limitations of chest and heart.
She has handed me over to the chest consultant and his team,and she said shes happy to see me again in 6 months

SIX MONTHS!!!!!!! yippeeeeee thats brilliant,I was so pleased she got one of my hugs,I was so happy I nearly welled up,but held it together..... Just to think in 2 years I have gone from 6 months to live to...." I will see you in 6 months"......oh yes...I am well pleased...

You see my friends,it is ok saying carry on doing good,but it's not only me but my faith and the prayers and support of you my friends,so thank you all and God bless you all.....
Love to you all
Paul
xx

No comments: