Followers

Sunday 6 April 2008

Update to misery

After a while of extra illness I decided to go to my GP as I felt so wretched...I was waking at night with a feeling of drowning.My cough wouldnt go away,feet ankles calves swelling with fluid,breathless on slightest excersions.
They did all the usual tests and a X Ray,and on Thursday 3rd April 2008 my GP called me to see her earlier than appointed time.

She apologized and said that I have lung cancer lower lobe left lung and the bronchii...shes put me 'fast track' to Airdale Hospital Steeton,to get a CT scan to determine its extent and what if any treatment can be offered.She set up a patients helpline 24/7 and hopes I will be ok as I live alone,I told her I been alone most of my life and had to sort everything out,of course I will....its better alone as no one can see you cry whenever you want to...

So much for my new life and the misery goes on.....

No comments: