Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Tuesday PET scan

Oh well..... I went for my PET scan today,its a nuclear material fixed on a glucose IntraVeinous line,then wait an hour,so the cancer cells,being twice as active,will detect the glucose first,and frenzy feed,therefore,they will take the nuclear material up and show up on the deep scan first.

Its the way to detect if my cancer has spread...I see my Consultant Friday 1420...its my birthday,so I hope he gives me a gift of it hasnt spread beyond the left lung,and he wants to allow an operation...with some chemo,he says he then can give me 15% of survival chance in 5 years...without I got 6-9 + a further 3-6 if chemo as well....fingers crossed.


I just was thinking,looking at looking good naked on TV....if mothers milk is so full of antibodies etc...I wonder if I started drinking it,will I get a cure........any volunteers anyone lololl

No comments: