Followers

Monday 28 April 2008

Updated with picture too.....


Well...... I guess the day the consultant told me,I had cancer,I may have been slightly dazed and bewildered,plus his LCD screen was at a difficult angle to see from where I was sitting opposite him,so its maybe NOT like a new birth,a round babies head tight in the tube....(or was that all in my mind,something new growing inside me??? !!!)Or as some might say... fanny on my mind lololl hahaha

Anyway,hes sent me an email with the bronchoscope picture as I requested,its on the left..

I have a full in depth scan tomorrow taking several hours,and if on Friday,when I see the consultant at 1420 (my birthday),he sees there has been no spreading elsewhere in my body,he will recomend a surgeons opinion.

St James hospital Leeds has already called with an initial appointment for May 9th at 1020,so we will see...I know already,that symptoms are moving fast,its suprising me,mind you,he did say it will double every month,and its a month since he said that.


God bless you all for the great support Im getting....cheers chink chink

Loves you all..........x

No comments: