Followers

Saturday 24 May 2008

Saturday May 24th update

Well my friends,
I had my oxygen cylinder delivered this week,but due to a misunderstanding,they brought a cylinder (bottle) instead of a concentrator
A concentrator is similar to a small de humidifier,it takes atmosphere,scrubs it,removes C02 and creates oxygen,as and when needed.
They re-ordered and it should arrive this week,the company who do all the air work for the NHS are Air Products UK Ltd,their staff are all vetted and seem quite caring as well as efficient.So 10/10 to them,well done Kevin.

A few friends and aquaintances have asked if there is a video anywhere of the surgical procedure they are planning,well.... I have found a medical instructional video for the not so squeamish,the link is on todays update.
Its called a left Pneumonectomy,as I had a right upper lobectomy in 1980,which in those days was much more brutal lol.

Ok.... heres the link,I will update before the week ends Im sure,thanks again all of you for the cards,crystals,angels,angel feathers and the txt and telephone support,its been a god send,I love you all

http://anatomy.med.umich.edu/surgical_videos/pneumonectomy.html

ps if you click on the link,it will take you out of the blog,you will need to back arrow to return to the blog if you have not finished getting bored by me hahaha
Paul
xx

No comments: